- Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount. Aluminum high quality construction. Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC phantom power or computer sound card (can connect to the phantom power channel of your mixer or can connect to your laptop or computer)
- Pro Audio Acoustic Microphone Isolation Shield with Sound Dampening Foam. Keeps Excessive Room Ambience and Off Axis Sound from interfering with your microphone when recording acoustic and vocal tracks.
- Isolates Directional Microphones from Off Axis Coloration. Limits External Bleed from Unintended Sound Sources. Features 1.5-Inch-Thick High Density Pyramid Acoustic Foam. Front and a vented metal back plate for the Best Noise Reflection Reduction.
- Provides Vocal Booth Style Recordings with Minimal Footprint. Professional Studio-Grade. Rugged Finish Makes This Easy to Transport.
The Rockville RCM02 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over 125. This model is similar to our RCM01 however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We highly recommend this design. We also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti wind cap! This model is an amazing upgrade to our top selling RCM01 model!
Uni-directional. Sensitivity: -29dB2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at1kHZ). Output impedance: 200Ω30%(at 1kHz). Standard operating voltag
List Price: $ 99.99
Price: $ 99.99
Want to get the absolute best rates and best quality when you record your album? Check us out! We provide THE best quality recording at the best rates for Nashville AND Los Angeles. You won't find better. Click here.Social tagging: Condenser > Mic+Shock > Microphone > Mount+Shield > RCM02 > Recording > Rockville > Studio