Digital Converter Box for TV + Flat Antenna + HDMI Cable for Recording & Viewing Full HD Digital Channels Free (Instant & Scheduled Recording, 1080P, HDMI Output, 7Day Program Guide & LCD Screen)
- WATCH FREE DIGITAL CHANNELS - On your HDTV, tube TV, LCD, LED, projector etc. - Multiple outputs: HDMI, component, coaxial and RCA - *Number of Channels Vary on Location and Antenna Strength*
- 1080P FULL HD RESOLUTION - Sit back and enjoy pristine video quality - Or adjust the resolution to your heart's desires: 1080p, 1080i, 720p and 576p
- RECORDING CAPABILITIES (External Storage Device REQUIRED) - Record your favorite shows by connecting a USB Flash Drive or External Hard Drive (NOT INCLUDED).
- ALWAYS KNOW WHAT'S PLAYING - Use the electronic program guide (EPG) to know every show and movie and when it is on 7 days in advance - Also, plug in your hard drive and watch movies, listen to music and view your pictures
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Purchase your Digital Converter Box and if you are not satisfied send it back within 30 days for a FULL REFUND. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. - Click on "Buy now with 1-Click" or "Add to Cart" to own one now before we run out!
Flat Antenna and HDMI Cable Included
Before you buy please note:
- Not to be used as a cable box. This Digital Converter Box will NOT work with ANY cable services or signals such as Time Warner/Spectrum, AT&T, Cox, etc.
- Not a standalone recorder. It is designed to ONLY record programs that it receives from an HD antenna. External USB storage device required - not included.
- Number of channels received depends on your location and the antenna being used.
- IMPORTANT: Ple
List Price: $ 37.99
Price: $ 37.99
Want to get the absolute best rates and best quality when you record your album? Check us out! We provide THE best quality recording at the best rates for Nashville AND Los Angeles. You won't find better. Click here.Social tagging: 1080p > 7day > antenna > Cable > channels > Converter > Digital > Flat > free > Full > guide > HDMI > Instant > Output > program > Recording > scheduled > Screen > Viewing