- 48 mono and 4 stereo inputs, 24 mix buses and 2 stereo outputs, and 8 matrix outputs.
- Custom "DSP7" LSI for ultra-high-speed 96-kHz/32-bit processing.
- I/O capacity and functionality can be doubled or tripled by adding one or two rack-mountable DSP5D Digital Mixing Systems.
- Easy "virtual soundcheck" with individually assignable channels does not require complex re-patching.
- Built-in VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling) effects offer impeccable simulations of classic signal processing gear.
The PM5D V2 includes 48 XLR/balanced TRS analog mono inputs with manual mic preamps, plus additional 4 stereo line level inputs.
Want to get the absolute best rates and best quality when you record your album? Check us out! We provide THE best quality recording at the best rates for Nashville AND Los Angeles. You won't find better. Click here.Social tagging: Console > Digital > Inputs > Mixing > PM5D > Yamaha