- EASY RECORDING. One stamping switch plus a level knob controls. 2-colour light indicating all the work situation.
- NO LIMIT RECORDING OVERDUB. Maximum recording limit 15 minutes, no overdub limit, easy to reply or delete sound track.
- NANO SIZE, BIG SOUND. Only ⅔ of small iPhone size. Beautiful case design looks like a cherish jewelry. Level knob and stamp switch control the pedal to make ideal sound.
- PATENT DESIGN. Tom'sline Engineering patented design of stop bar on the pedal face to avoid accident move of buttons when stamping on the pedal.
- EASY USE. Compatible to any 9V, negative tip effect pedal power adapters. Absolutely true bypass.
Tom'sline Engineering brand
- classical nano pedals
Tom'sline Engineering makes series of analogue and digital pedals. Each analogue distortion and overdrive pedals has a unique classical sound, which will be familiar to your ears and you will get to love it!
Tom'sline Engineering classical nano pedals are loved and used by lots of guitar shredders in USA. 'Hands Without Shadows' Michael Angelo Batio, the most fast guitar shredder, loves Tom'sline Engineering pedals. He loves the peda
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 39.99
Want to get the absolute best rates and best quality when you record your album? Check us out! We provide THE best quality recording at the best rates for Nashville AND Los Angeles. You won't find better. Click here.Social tagging: AroMa > Brand > Engineering > EXCITANT > Guitar > loop > Looper > Music > Pedal > Recording > Tom'sline